The Fujitsu fi-4220C2 scanner is a compact and lightweight multi-use scanner. Its flatbed combined with its sheet-fed capabilities, as well as tons of great features, make it a great asset for any small business!
- 9 in. x 22.9 in. x 22.4 in.
- 17.6 lbs.
- Really compact and lightweight, making it perfect for a cramped office.
- 600 DPI.
- Pretty great scan quality. Text documents will look crisp and professional. Images will be a decent quality.
- 25 PPM.
- Not great, but now awful. If you have a ton of scanning to do on a daily basis, though, you may want to look elsewhere for your scanning needs.
- Minimum scan size of 2.1 in. x 2.9 in.
- Maximum scan size of 8.5 in. x 14 in.
- The fi-4220C2 has a flatbed, making any 3D object that fits on it scan-able!
- Automatic document feeder (ADF) with 50 sheet capacity.
- Double feed and auto page size detection.
- Hard card scanning capability.
- Long document scanning.
Overall Rating: 9/10
This scanner basically has everything. It’s small and lightweight, yet still gives great scan resolution and versatility. Its flatbed and ADF combo make it usable for basically any situation, and its features make it an efficient choice. Really there’s only one reason that it didn’t get a perfect 10/10: its speed. It’s not awful, but it’s also not great. At just 25 PPM, it can be a deal breaker for offices that have a high daily scan-load.
Overall, the Fujitsu fi-4220C2 scanner is a great, versatile scanner that doesn’t break the bank. Its one flaw (its scan speed) is one that can be over-looked by many businesses that don’t have hundreds upon hundreds of sheets to scan every day. All in all, it’s a great machine for a great price! What more could you want? If you’re interested in buying one, they’re sold on Ebay and ScannerParts.Biz!