The Fujitsu fi-4750C scanner is a flatbed and sheet-fed scanner all rolled into one. It has great features that could prove to be perfect for your business.
- 27.4 in. x 20.6 in. x 9.2 in.
- 48.4 lbs.
- Definitely not the smallest of scanners, but it’s not a behemoth either. You’ll probably want some space just dedicated to the scanner, though.
- 400 DPI.
- Not amazing, not awful. Your text documents will look crisp and clean. Your images, though, might not be so fantastic.
- 50 PPM in black/white.
- 24 PPM in color.
- Pretty fast! Averaging about one sheet per second, you definitely won’t be stuck in line for the scanner.
- Minimum scan size of 2.1 in. x 2.9 in.
- Maximum scan size of 11.7 in. x 17 in.
- Because it has a flatbed, you can also scan 3D objects. Basically anything that fits on the glass can be scanned.
- Page-end Detection.
- Automatic document feeder (ADF) with 100 sheet capacity.
- Infrared document double feed detection, which prevents misfeeds.
- Digital display with easy-to-use buttons.
Overall Rating: 8.5/10
The Fujitsu fi-4750C is a fantastic scanner for basically any business. It has amazing high-points that will enable your business to work better and smarter. Some of those highlights were:
- The fact that it’s a flatbed scanner and a sheet-fed scanner. The scanner allows for so much versatility. Have a stack of papers to scan? Use the ADF and walk away while it scans. Have a book page that you want to scan without ruining the book? The flatbed has you covered.
- ALL the little “extras.” The digital display, the ADF, the infrared detection to keep your scanner jam-free. All of those “little” things add up! They make using the scanner easier and more enjoyable.
- The speed. Though it’s not the absolute fastest scanner there is, it’s still pretty dang fast. Even in color, it’s putting a sheet out every other second. It could definitely save you some time if you have a heavy scan-load.
With all these amazing features, why didn’t I give it 10/10? Well, there were a couple of red flags…
- The size. I know, I know. I’m sure plenty of businesses have the room for a somewhat bulkier desktop scanner. And that’s great. But not everyone does. This one is larger than many, and it’s about 50 pounds, making it not the easiest to move around. Is it a huge issue? No, probably not.
- The scan resolution. It’s not terrible, don’t get me wrong. But it’s also not at the same level as many other similar scanners. It’ll give you a good black and white text document, but a scanner with so much more capabilities should have a scan resolution to match, right!?
Overall, the Fujitsu fi-4750C is a great scanner, especially because it is less expensive than many other similar scanners! It could be perfect for your business!
If you’re looking to buy one, they’re sold on Ebay and ScannerParts.Biz! Happy scanning!