The Panasonic KV-S7065C flatbed scanner is a great marriage between a sheet-fed scanner and flatbed scanner. It has great features, good speed, and high scan resolution, meaning it could possibly be great for your business!
- 29.7 in. x 20 in. x 11.4 in.
- 65 lbs.
- Though not necessarily considered huge, it’s definitely not small, either.
- You’ll want a table/desk specifically for the scanner, and moving it around could be a pain.
- 600 DPI.
- Really great! All your text documents will look crisp, clean, and professional. Your images will be alright, too.
- If your business is centered around images (and scanning those images), I’d recommend a scanner with higher resolution capabilities. If not, go for it!
- 60 PPM.
- Pretty fast! It can definitely handle high volumes of scans without making you wait.
- Minimum scan size of 1.9 in. x 2.75 in.
- Maximum scan size of 11.7 in. x 25 in.
- It has a flatbed, making 3D objects fair game. If it fits on the glass, you can scan it!
- Automatic Document Feeder with 200 sheet capacity.
- Switchable black or white flatbed background.
- Ultrasonic double-feed, size, and jam detection.
Overall Rating: 9/10
Obviously the Panasonic KV-S7065C is a great scanner. It has some great features that make it great for any business. Those include:
- Scan resolution. The KV-S7065C will provide you with great, crisp, professional-looking scans.
- Speed. At 60 PPM, it will keep your office running smoothly by not having anyone waiting around for the scanner.
- Versatility. The flatbed feature combined with the sheet-fed makes this scanner usable in basically any circumstance. 3D objects, long pages, stacks of pages, anything goes!
There were just a couple setbacks, though.
- The size. Like I said before, it’s not a huge issue. The scanner is somewhat big and semi-heavy. Maybe that’s okay for you, but maybe it’s not. In terms of finding space for it and having the ability to relocate the scanner, it could’ve done better.
- The “extras.” Granted, there are some extras that are pretty great. But, it’d be nice to have a few more to sweeten the deal. I’m talking digital panel that allows you to edit your scans more easily. Something that “wow-ed” me would’ve been nice.
Despite its small shortcomings, the Panasonic KV-S7065C is a fantastic scanner worthy of a place in any scan-heavy office. Its high points largely outweigh its setbacks, and it could be a great asset for your business! If you’re looking to buy one, they’re sold on Ebay and ScannerParts.Biz!