The Bell & Howell 8125DB duplex scanner is the JJ Watt of scanners. Big, bulky, yet terrifyingly quick. If you’ve got a little extra room in your office and a need for an ultra quick scanner, the 8125DB is calling your name!
- 18 in. x 23 in. x 27 in.
- 103 lbs.
- A pretty big machine. It’s heavy and semi-bulky, so if you’re super strapped for space it may be a tough fit.
- 400 DPI.
- Not amazing scan resolution, but will still give you a great text scan. Images, though, won’t look amazing.
- 125 PPM.
- Holy cats. That is so fast. That’s more than 2 sheets EVERY SECOND!
- If you need an incredibly fast scanner, the 8125DB is your new best friend.
- Maximum scan size of 11.7 in. x 40 in.
- Plain paper products, as it’s a sheet-fed scanner.
- Since there’s no flatbed, 3D objects are out.
- Automatic document feeder with 500 sheet capacity.
- Easy-to-use buttons and digital panel for quick and easy scanning.
Overall Rating: 8.5/10
Though there are some things about the Bell and Howell 8125DB scanner that leave you wanting more, it still got a high rating because its high points are so incredibly high. It has a decently good scanner resolution, which when paired with its unbelievable quickness and huge 500-sheet automatic document feeder makes it perfect for any business with a high scanner load.
The 8125DB scanner is big, bulky, and doesn’t have a ton of the “extra” features some businesses are looking for. However, any business with a lot of scans to do should seriously consider this scanner as it is one of the fastest, most efficient scanners available. If you are looking to buy one, they’re sold on Ebay and ScannerParts.Biz!